Sunday, February 7, 2010

Which is better... silicone skin case or hard crystal clear case for your cellphone?

I have a Sony Ericsson W800 phone. I'm planning to buy a case for it to protect from scratches. I saw several cases on eBay but I'm trying to decide which one is better for my cellphone... silicone skin case or hard crystal clear case. Let me know which case you prefer. If you have one, tell me how it feels with the case in your phone. Thanks!Which is better... silicone skin case or hard crystal clear case for your cellphone?
I would Prefer Crystal hard case ,as you see silicone case does not protects the phone LCD,also it will make your keypad very hard to press,but silicon casing its smooth and nice to touch,also comes in different attractive colours,whats more?, it provides some antishock protection,jus incase you drop it....as for crystal hard case it protects almost fully your phone,little dust will get in,99%Scratch protection,is is classy and smooth,it is also easy to press the keypad but it provides little antishock proctectionWhich is better... silicone skin case or hard crystal clear case for your cellphone?
I am currently using the Sony Ericsson K610i and also using both casings in turns. About the crystal clear case, it fully protects our phone, the screen the camera but not the keypads and also it tends to make my phone look bulky and also too large for my leather carrying case. And as for the silicon skin its better cause it gives antishock protection for our phone and it also fits into my leather case. But that all depends on where you're taking your phone to. So you have to decide yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment