Sunday, February 7, 2010

IPod cover - Silicone or Clear Hard Plastic?

Which do you find better? I currently have a silicone one but not sure if I should switch to a hard plastic one. Also my silicone one doesnt protect my screen.IPod cover - Silicone or Clear Hard Plastic?
I think you should go with the Silicone. The hard plastic doesn't really protect the ipod for impact. If you drop an ipod with a silicone cover, the rubber would actually cusioh the fall. Get one of those clear plastic screen protectors to keep the screen looking fresh. Prevents glare tooIPod cover - Silicone or Clear Hard Plastic?
I never had a hard plastic one, I used silicone ones before, but now I don't use them anymore I think it's better without any cases.
try out the hard plastic one and see how it works out for you

No comments:

Post a Comment