Sunday, February 7, 2010

What's better to get for my iPod- a silicone case or a hard clear case?

I prefer the hard case for the main reason,





i dont want to risk breaking it if i drop it.





i also think that the silicone ones look a bit cheesier. X) but most people prefer them. the silicone ones are cheaper too, and come in more colors, so its really a matter of personal preference.What's better to get for my iPod- a silicone case or a hard clear case?
I haven't tried a silicone or hard clear case on my iPod. I usually buy cases with a screen protector. Right now my iPod case looks like this : http://www.speckproducts.com/products/ca鈥?/a>





(I have it in the colour black)What's better to get for my iPod- a silicone case or a hard clear case?
silicones good, it basically does the same job as the hard case and it looks better


silicone cushions the ipod, hard cases will crack eventuallly





x
silicone case because it's softer and wont crack like the plastic if you drop it.
silicone case
hard clear case
Don't get a clear case. I have one and It's like really hard to get your iPod out of it so I don't use it anymore.
silicone - it won't slip out of you pockets as easily and cushions the ipod better
Depends how clumsy you are.





I have a hard clear one. I'm very clumsy.





The hard cases are very sturdy, I've dropped mine several times.
Silicone is the way to go.
Blk Silicon Case for 30GB Ipod with Scratch Resistant Clear Visor
Silicone?!?!?! GIG GiG GiGady Goo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment